As the weather changes, it is necessary to not only think about your new wardrobe, but also to take care of the health of the skin. After all, new challenges await it, wind, rain, and cold.
In autumn, the skin needs special care. For the skin to be in excellent condition, it needs to be protected from the harmful effects of the environment and certain procedures performed regularly.
The main problems that occur with the changing season is dryness of the skin, redness, and scaling.
here are plenty of ways and even more procedures to avoid these unpleasant symptoms. I suggest you keep in mind a few very simple but effective ways to maintain the beauty of your skin as the weather changes:
1. Be sure to exfoliate the skin at least once a week. Exfoliating removes the wrinkles layer, making the skin softer. Choose the most natural, gentle scrub possible to keep your skin clean and non irritated.
We recommend you tuy Vilana Natural Beauty face scrub ‘Scrubadoble’.
2. It should be kept in mind that the cosmetics used in summer are lighter, in the cooler months you should not choose the same. To clean the skin, choose a gentle milk that will not only clean the makeup off well, but also not dry the skin, instead moisturise it.
We recommend you try Vilana Natural Beauty ‘Cream-Cleanser ‘.
3. Tone and refresh the cleansed face with a hydrolate, which will give the skin freshness and soothe irritations.
We recommend you try Vilana Natural Beauty 100% natural floral waters.
4. A properly chosen cream that suits your skin type will also help your skin regain its healthy appearance. When the weather is cold, choose a fatter nourishing cream for during the day, especially if you spend most of the day in the fresh air, and us a moisturiser at night.
We recommend you try Vilana Natural Beauty natural face creams.
5. Take care of the lips and neck also. In cold weather, the lips begin to dry out and crack. In the evening, when brushing your teeth, you can massage your lips with a toothbrush. This will remove the scaly layer. Natural balms are suitable for moisturising the lips.
6. Maintain the firmness of the skin of your face and neck once a week by using a moisturising and nourishing mask. A gentle scrub, hydrolate and cream are great for the neck as well as the face. The face mask can also be applied to the neck area.
We recommend you try Vilana Natural Beauty green clay mask ‘Green Miracle’.
7. Eat more apples and grapes. Autumn is the most appropriate time for the body to accumulate reserves of vitamins and useful substances. Apples and grapes are especially useful for the skin, because apples are rich in potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, and vitamins. Apples and grapes give the body strength and freshness. These fruits and berries are also very suitable for face masks. They will even out the colour of the face and remove blemishes.
And most importantly, devote a lot of love and time to yourself !!! Spread happiness and joy, do not give in to the sombre autumn mood. Portray good emotions, smiles, and laughter, after all these are the best remedies for all ailments !!